Saturday, November 8, 2008

Freebie parade!


At least that's what it's going to seem like. I tend to keep a small freebie pattern or two tucked away in my bag when I'm on the road, and I've been in the car a lot lately...

This is called "HollyDay Star", and it was a free ornament from a now-defunct company. It was supposed to be on perforated paper, but i know how likely it would be to survive on paper, so i did it on perforated plastic. I like the Darice 14-ct plastic just fine, and it looks just like paper.

And maybe the cat won't eat it. She ate the last one I did on paper.

As soon as I find the nice piece of heathered blue felt I had for it, I'll trim and back this one for the tree. I'll put up a picture of it properly decked out. If I waited to post the pics until I finished, It'd be a really empty blog...

No comments: